Welcome to the Circle of Eagles Trading Post - the safety of our customers, artists and staff is very important to us.
From a cultural perspective many Indigenous peoples follow natural law protocols that protect the priority populations of the community. Circle of Eagles Lodge Society refers to this body of knowledge as Circle Teachings which encompass how we maintained kinship laws and community roles. Put simply, we place the people of the community in the centre and make the best decisions with their well-being in mind.
In this model, our actions as Indigenous peoples consider what is best for the community, instead of focusing on the needs of self over others.
Our ask of people entering the Trading Post:
- If you are feeling unwell contact 811 and come back when you are feeling better
- Use the hand sanitizer provided before you enter
- Wear your mask, if you don't have one ask us and we will provide one
- Practice social distancing, at least 2 metres/6 feet from others
- Wait outside if there are more than 2 guests in the store
- Avoid touching and feeling the products in the store
We in return will follow these guidelines and do our part to keep our kinship circles safe as well as honour our natural law protocols to protect our community.
Circle of Eagles Lodge Society has implemented numerous protocols and procedures of wise practices; everyone in our facilities must be wearing a mask in all common areas, and following all other safety protocols to protect our neighbours and the community.
To learn more please visit www.coels.ca